Saturday, December 10, 2011

Karnes Christmas (Part 2) Antonym for Normal?

Allright, the first post showed all the normal photos of our day. This post is dedicated with much love to the crazies in our family, and shows how we really are! Mucho fun was had today.  
It really weirds me out when he does that!

We have always known Uncle Mike had a bit of the devil in him, but this photo proves it, check out those horns!

Christmas Cheer?

Describing how much of her hair was chopped off

I can't believe I am posting this, but it was so funny, the 2 of us are discussing our 30 year old necks

Jake and Kim fighting. I can't even remember what happened, but I was excited to get this smile on camera :)
Kim trying to steal Ricardo's cash.


This photo reminds me of when I was a little girl,back when Uncle Mike scared me too because he always had a beard.
True dat?!
Why do I have scary Halloween eyes?!
 Now we shall start the IN VOGUE portion of this post. This is what happens after the food has been put away and people begin feeling the effects of the sugar rush. Yes, we had our own little modeling session, although Kate and Adam missed this because they had to leave and Amber was out target practicing.
Gangster couple
Kim's normal look

I'm not sure if this is a dance move or what?

Channel it.

Mr . Suave

Ricky's mysterious cowboy look by Kim

Ashby's Abercrombie look.. don't know how to spell that. Ok, American Eagle then.
My Mom didn't believe this was me! And yes, I know, I have children, what is wrong with me?! Ok, now that I have humiliated everyone including myself, I shall call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment