Winter. I will say it is my least favorite season of the year. When you have little kids you begin to dread the sick-season (or atleast I do). Yes, we have a sick house. Yes, again. Yes, we use hand sanitizer, wash hands frequently, the kids eat healthy (not their Mom, though, and I rarely get sick!), take a multi-vitamin and all that stuff. As sick as the kids stay you would think we let them roam about licking toilet seats or try and let them spend lots of time in hospitals or other germy places. I'm a little done in with sickness if you haven't noticed. Maybe I will stop on that for now.
Here is something fun we did earlier this week. Since we can't actually go out and fish in the pond right now, we brought the pond inside. The kids thought this was exciting and it kept them occupied for a good hour.
 |
| Fish in the pond |
 |
| Getting ready to drop her line in |
 |
| Winner winner |
 |
| Nice catch... |
 |
| Yep, they are keepers! |
I wish I would think of things like this more often, it makes for much more enjoyable days while we are confined to the indoors this time of year. Maybe soon it will stop raining, dry out and warm up. I'm ready for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment