Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ Spring

I am thankful for SPRING! And I am incredibly thankful that it is almost here! I really enjoy the seasons, really I do, I just despise winter. The truth is I dread winter all year long. So, every year when the buttercups/daffodils (depending on what you call these cheerful little yellow blooms) start peeking out, I know that spring is almost here. Over the past week or so I have received two hand-picked bouquets of flowers. First, Laney picked some. She had been eyeing the stems coming up for several weeks, waiting for them to bloom. As soon as they did, she grabbed me up some.



Then, on Monday Caleb and Laney were outside playing and I was keeping an eye on them out the window while I folded laundry. Caleb walked over to our fence row and gathered up several flowers and then came inside to show of his prize for his Momma. Look at how proud he was of his gift.


This little face cracks me up. What a little charmer!


And let the beauty of the LORD our GOD be upon us...Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment