Sunday, June 17, 2012

Caleb at 3

Caleb's Q & A ~
Caleb's Q&A time....some of the things he said really cracked me up.

My favorite toy is: Lightning McQueen and Franchesco
I would like to go to: Disneyworld
My favorite color is: Orange and Blue
My Favorite Food is: Kangaroo Cereal (see the kids love knock off generic cereal :)
My favorite sport to play is: Football
My favorite person is: Waney Kay, Julia, Rory, Sophie, Reed Thomas
Things that make me sad are: When kids hits people and when grown ups gets mad at people (oh my)
Things that make me happy are: Watching cartoons



My favorite Bible verse is: My teacher God (well, ok :)
Something I am good at is: I get on some hats and get some Buzz Lightyear and get some dragons
When I grow up I want to be: work on my tool thing at Palmer Tool
My favorite song is: Jesus Loves Me and Alvin
My favorite thing to do is: When we get to get some tractor toys and boys play with that
My favorite book is: Daddy and me Book
My favorite thing to watch on television is: Blue's Clues and Go Diego Go
When I was little I used to:  I don't know that Momma
I do not like: going to naptime
My family is:Good and thats a joking
My Daddy spends time with me doing: tickles my belly
My Momma spends time with me doing: taking me to the train place
The best thing about summer time is: to swim
My favorite animal is: Giraffe
If I could help someone anywhere in the world I would help:save dead people from the bad guys (all boy)
My hair is: mine hair is white
Let me tell you about my sister: she play with me nice, and she um, loves her horsies


No comments:

Post a Comment