Saw these little interviews to do with your children and thought it would be neat to ask the kids and see how they responded to these questions.....
My favorite toy is: Pony's and Bears
I would like to go to: The Fair
My favorite color is: Pink, Purple, White, Blue
My Favorite Food is: Shrimp
My favorite sport to play is: Basketball
My favorite person is: Caleb, Julia, Allie, Lexi, Lauren, , Addison, Kaydence
Things that make me sad are: When someone isn't nice to me
Things that make me happy are: Going to the zoo
The best thing about school is: When we get to play outside
My favorite Bible verse is: 1 John 4:10- God loved us and sent His son
Something I am good at is: Playing basketball
When I grow up I want to be: A flower shop worker
My favorite song is: The B-i-b-l-e & Shhh Boom (Life could be a dream)
My favorite thing to do is: Play outside
My favorite book is: My princess books and my little Bible
My favorite thing to watch on television is: Princess movies
When I was little I used to: spit (she really said that) & when i got out of my bed all the time
I do not like: When I had my bike wreck on the rocks and it showed blood
My family is: Happy
My Daddy spends time with me by: taking me riding on the boat
My Momma spends time with me by: having school lessons and taking us fun places
The best thing about summer time is: swimming
My favorite animal is: Unicorns and horses
If I could help someone anywhere in the world I would help: I would take money to the people who had yucky water and give them clean water.
My hair is: beautiful and blonde
Let me tell you about my little brother: he is nice, he loves to play cars and pretends to be a puppy dog, he plays with me and he does what I say him to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment