I can not believe that next week school will be starting back! I am not doing good with this, let me say. I do not want Laney Kay back to school ....at all! Me and Caleb will both me missing her soo soo much! Having us all at home this summer, together has been such a blessing. I can't say enough how much I love my time with my family.
Here is a little picture overload from these last few weeks of summer break -
 |
| Wading at the river...wading only lasted a few minutes, luckily I had their suits and life jackets in the van :) |
 |
| Pretty sunset girl |
 |
| Reading program at the Library (crazy faces) |
 |
| Kids first trip to Patti's for our 11th anniversary, they really liked it! |
 |
| picnic courtesy of Ashby |
This summer Ashby has been keeping the kids on Monday and Tuesday when I work. They have so loved having her come. She has done such fun things with them. And I will miss having her come since she has been so helpful when she is there. She empties my dishwasher and vacuums, yes I have been spoiled a bit this summer! And it has been nice having her come knowing the kids get to stay at home each day.
 |
| We have went swimming at Aunt Jan and Uncle Derek's pool several times this summer. We have all enjoyed so much visiting with them and playing with them and the kids! Been so enjoyable to catch up with them! |
 |
| Play date with the Pierce and Hicks clan. |
 |
| Laney and another of her "pets'. This is a shrew. I have never seen one before. And yes, it looked just like a mouse. And yes, she got bit! :( And now she hates shrews for forever. |
 |
| Another pet of theirs (Sally, the caterpillar). She lived for over a week in an ice cream bucket , until she kicked the bucket lol |
 |
| Blue berry picking with Poppa and Mimi. We raced to see who could pick the most. |
 |
| Caleb and his bucket! |
 |
| Watching Daddy work cows |
 |
| Watching the calves get rounded up |
 |
| Drive in Night at the movies. We watched Turbo, well, it was kinda dumb lol. But they liked it |
 |
| Caleb gets up early alot of mornings and crawls in bed with me. Then he gets comfy and goes back to sleep, sweet sleeper. |
 |
| This boy is sure gonna miss his buddy when she heads back to school next week. SO AM I!! Looking at these pictures makes me realize how much Caleb has grown over the summer. He has a much more grown up look and his legs have grown alot! The two of them sure have gotten close these last few months. I have to say, I am looking forward to fall break already! |
No comments:
Post a Comment