Friday, January 17, 2014

Denture Brush!

In the words of my sister..."GET EXCITED!"
I wanted to share a little tip with anyone who reads this blog. Something I really enjoy is handy cleaning tips that make keeping a clean house easier. Especially if it means it gets things cleaner than normal. I like to think I keep a fairly clean house. I mean, it isn't a place that's spotless and we for sure have a lived in house, but overall I do appreciate tidy places.

However one of my friends keeps a completely spotless house and inspires me with her ability to keep things so so spotless and clean!  Her house really shines! Anyway, she shared a tip with me. And after putting this product to use, I can not keep it to myself. Everyone should know about it.

Introducing the...DENTURE BRUSH!
Yep, you heard me right. A denture brush. It is perfect for getting in hard to reach spots. I got my denture brush a few months back and so far I have used mine in the following ways:

Cleaning inside corners of microwave
Scrubbing around tub and shower where the tile meets
Getting in between kitchen sink and the countertop
Getting hairspray and makeup buildup off of bathroom trim and cabinet doors

I'm telling you this little guy is very useful. It is larger than a toothbrush (Which I have been using for years in cleaning) and it is stiffer too. So it really scrubs. Anyway, I hope maybe this would help someone else out there who is looking to keep things clean with less effort :) 

I appreciate this guy! :)
I am always looking for cleaning tips, so if you have any, please by all means share them with me!! PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment