Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Have a heart!

Valentines Day - In no particular order ~

Sassy girl all ready for her Valentine's Day party at school
Candy bouquet I made for the hubs and delivered to his work so he could share with all the crew. It turned out so cute, I hate I didn't take a photo of it before I wrapped it up. I will def be doing this easy and delicious gift again in the future!
Caleb's precious Lion that Ashby had delivered to him...that he named "Tiger".
My photo that I texted to Ricky with the words "Valentine's" . . . LOL, someone has to remind him of these things ;)
Ricky's ....oops I mean My Valentine's day present from Ricky. A Nest thermostat. Totally a cool gadget.

The kids made home made Valentine's this year. Laney really enjoys any kind of crafting so she really liked making her classmates these little Valentine's that had little Bible verses on them. Then she took those and put them in little New Testaments and all her classmates each got one! At Public School...yep, we sure did. We were so proud of her for thinking of this idea!



All her hard work looked so pretty!
 Since Laney had a Valentine's party at school, I decided to let Caleb have one at our house. He invited his friend Tucker and Dawson and their sibling twin sisters.


 We had lunch, cupcakes and made a Valentine's craft. The boys all had a ball! And behaved very well!

Aren't they precious?!?!
 Laney got a special Valentine's delivery from Uncle Jake and Ashby at school!

I found The kids got Ricky this awesome fur lined heart with beef jerky in it. haah!
Isn't that incredible?
 And we got the kids the DVD of Spirit. The horse movie they have been loving for years. Its also one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment