Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Picture Memories

I don't get a chance to look back at pictures from the past very often. So I had an idea that I would like to use on my blog. I thought it would be fun to choose a date at Random when I am posting and use that date and go back and post a picture or two from every year in my computer files as close to that same day each year. That may have not made much sense but anyway since it is April I thought I would go back in my picture files and post other pictures from early April as far back as my files allow...so we will see where this goes.

I think I will much enjoy looking back and watching our little family growing over the years. Hopefully this will be something that will be something I can do every month or so here on the blog, but we will see.

So here we go...
AND right off the bat a problem. I don't know why, but my 2009 folder on my hardrive will not open to let me access those photos. Aghhh. That makes me sad. Hopefully I can get someone techy to fix this because that is the year Caleb was born!

Here is a look back at previous years (minus 2009 sadly)



love this blurry photo of Laney and her Daddy playing Ponies
Prom Ashby (minus her dress)
My sweet kids 2012
When we had two toddlers - 2011
LOL - 2011
Living at the farm - 2010
My how she has grown - 2010
Living in old house 2010
Kids ear surgery day - Dad and Caleb 2010
I couldn't get this to rotate...Laney 2008
Baby Laney Kay and Aunt April 2007
Our little family of 3 - 2007
My the changes we have seen in the last 7 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment