Ricky has been working quiet a lot this year. We are ever so grateful for the job he has, but sometimes the long days do get hard. Recently he worked a 20 day run without a day off. During one of those weeks he would leave before we were up in the morning and would not get home until after 10. So the kids went from a Sunday to the next Friday without seeing him.
One evening I got out of the shower and after I had the kids put to bed, I came downstairs to find this sweet note Laney had made for her Daddy.
Made me tear up big time. Her Daddy got it that night and left her a note for her to read the next morning. Then finally that Friday he got home while it was still daylight and she spent time cuddling with her favorite man. They have a really special bond the two of them. It is really sweet to watch them. They kinda just "get" each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment