Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ben and Kristina


It has become something I really enjoy doing. Taking pictures of anyone in our family who gets engaged. I  enjoy taking the pictures and they come in really handy to have to use for all the different events, showers etc...

So, when Ben and Kristina got engaged I was excited and we started coordinating a day for photos. They are planning a May wedding and it will be here before you know it! 
Ben, K2 and yes..Sir King Pig. (very regal looking family right there)
Ben was rather surprised during our little photo time when I requested that he and K2  get into the boat. HaHa ~ he should know me well enough to know that we were not just taking the one photo in front of the water - of course your getting in the boat. Oh, what's that? The boat has a leak and takes on water? Well you better get in and get to paddling, we won't have much time before you sink. :)



We took these photos out on Ben's property and the pond, sage grass and one giant tree made for great scenery - not to mention the couple themselves!



~ Ben & Kristina ~
My brother has been looking for the perfect lady to marry for awhile. Now that he has found her it is perfectly clear that he has absolutely been blessed by God with Kristina. The two of them make so much sense together and I am so fortunate to be getting another sister. This is a big deal for me, as I have longed for more girls in our family for years now. I am so excited to see these two get married and begin their very own happily ever after!


No comments:

Post a Comment