Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ben & Kristina

Exciting Christmas we had in our family. My brother, Ben got engaged!


He and Kristina met back at Jake and Ashby's wedding. Kristina was Ashby's maid of honor that day. Well, Ben and K2 started talking and the rest in history. I am so excited to be gaining another sister! I am so blessed that my sister-in-law and soon to be sister-in-law, and me all get along so well. There is a rather significant age gap between us but I barely even notice. Plus I love having young, hip girls around so they can try and keep me young and fly. LOL!

Anyway, I got to go along with Ben ring shopping. Twice actually. That's a funny story that I will spare you the details on.
Pretty sure he hated me taking pix :) But he tolerated it well.  All the way up until I tried to get him to practice proposing on an elderly lady at the jewelry counter. LOL - he then put his foot down.
Anyway, he found the ring and we both agreed that it was indeed THE RING. We also did some paint shopping at Lowe's that day (I promise Mom!) and I made him buy my food all day in exchange for coming along :)
Apparently this is the only shirt I own because every photo I have seems like I am wearing this shirt lol

I will do a full blown sappy post soon (once we have engagement pics) on why I love these two together but for now I will just say that I am so very proud of both of them and could not ask for a better fit for my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment