This Thanksgiving we had a first. We hosted the annual Floyd Thanksgiving at our house. I wish I had more pictures from the night, but regardless, it was a good night. More food than my kitchen could hold, yet somehow it did :)
We used our garage for overflow and that worked out really well. It gave us room to have lots of extra seating and tables. And we needed it. We were so glad that Josh got to come in off the ship where he is stationed in Fla., and brought with him some of his Navy brothers. It made us feel extra thankful for the blessings we experience thanks to service guys like the ones we shared our table with.
Laney and I spent a good part of the day in the kitchen prepping food, cooking and taking selfies together :)
I really enjoyed that day cooking with my little girl. She was such a big help too!
Thankful for this family and the huge part they have played in Ricky's and my life! We are blessed beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment