Friday, April 29, 2016

Kicking Caleb

Clarifying the title of this post, this isn't an entry about anyone kicking Caleb, but instead about our little karate kicker. ;)
Caleb was ready for something else to dedicate his energy to. He played soccer last fall, basketball during the winter, and was ready for a new challenge this spring. He mentioned baseball. I think he will be fabulous baseball player - next year. However, this year I was not sold on the whole baseball/softball idea just yet and wanted to try it out with only one of the kids at a time. So, Laney signed up for softball and Caleb requested karate. I am so glad he did. He is the cutest karate boy ever. And he takes it so serious. He follows his karate teachers instructions to a T and is learning a lot.



Check out how high this boy can kick in only a month of lessons


So, for now we are a Karate/Softball family. This fall, I expect will see some changes in the kids activities. And while I once was opposed to running from one activity to the next, I now quiet enjoy watching the kids excel through challenges and learn what areas they are gifted in. Just please, one at a time HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment