It's a new year! So, let's catch up on all the things I haven't gotten around to posting from last year, so I can maybe stay a little more current in 2017. First up? Have we talked about the newest baby Reed who is soon to make an appearance?
My brother, Ben and wife, Kristina are going to add another sweet bundle to the family. Back in the fall they had a gender reveal party at their new home. The entire pregnancy I was sure they were having a girl. And told them as much. Then on the day of the reveal in true Bethany fashion, I decided my gut instinct was wrong and decided to wear blue thinking the baby was a boy.
There were more people expecting it to be a boy than a girl. At least according to the sea of blue and the tally marks on the snips, snails and puppy dog tails side. :)
 |
| Laney was determined that it would be a girl! She was unwavering! |
 |
| Divided lol |
 |
| Momma and Grandmomma to be |
 |
| Hoping for Pink |
 |
| Michaela's shirt was my favorite. Mixed vibes :) |
This little girl is sure to be special. Ben and Kristina have decided to
name her Mamie Claire, after our late grandmother. I can't tell you how
excited I am to hold this baby girl and say "Hello" to a new little
Mamie. Original Mamie would have been so excited to know about this
honor. She surely would have toted the babies picture around in her
purse or Bible and I can just see her pulling it out and telling
everyone all about her namesake.
I am excited to have another niece and meet this little lady in just a couple months. You are already so loved Mamie Claire Reed!
No comments:
Post a Comment